After the success of TurboFSI.net – Audi Club Turkey, I have decided that I should be more involved with the car community. I wanted to step up my game, reaching a larger society, BMW owners. I have recently finished the design of bmwturkiye.net, and I am very happy with it, but it surely needs some touch-ups. I am using Vbulletin as the forum software and in a few months, will buy the VBSeo extension.
I have couple of goals for this website:
- Since there are other bmw community forums in Turkey, its my most important goal to increase my user base to become a threat for them
- Printing of Bmwturkiye.net Stickers and Handouts. (Already in progress)
- Setup good relationships with BMW Dealors.
- I have to reach the first page of “BMW” SERP in Google.com.tr
- Increase the main page articles to significant number
If the site picks up a pace before 2009, I believe I will have a valuable assesment in couple of years time.